After a month of giving you a chance to try out the mechanics of the game, Power Rangers Battle for the Grid has finally released the original content that fans expected with the initial release.
A brand new update, available today, gives the game the following features:
- Voice acting
- Jason David Frank – Mighty Morphin Green Ranger, Lord Drakkon
- Austin St. John – Mighty Morphin Red Ranger
- Meghan Camarena – The Ranger Slayer, Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger
- Kerrigan Mahan – Goldar
- A New Story Mode
- (written by Kyle Higgins, author of the first three years of Mighty Morphin Power Rangers comics by BOOM! Studios and the mastermind behind the Shattered Grid event)
- Four New Stages
- Corinth (Power Rangers RPM)
- Earth: Cenozoic Era (Power Rangers Movie 2017)
- Command Center (malfunctioning, story mode only)
- Lord Drakkon’s Throme Room (flashback, story mode only)
- Three new characters
- Mystic Force White Ranger
- Black Dragon Armor Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger
- Cenozoic Blue Ranger
Check out the official trailer for Story Mode below
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid is a console fighting game featuring different Power Rangers characters from the rich 25 years plus history of the brand. Currently available for Nintendo Switch, Playstation 4, and X-Box One. To purchase the game visit BattleFortheGrid.com today. You can also purchase your Season One pass to gain access to all future content. Play against other players in online matchmaking or progress through the Arcade mode.
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid currently features the following playable characters:
Mighty Morphin Red Ranger
Mighty Morphin Green Ranger
Lost Galaxy Magna Defender
S.P.D. Kat Ranger
Super Megaforce Yellow Ranger
The Ranger Slayer
Mystic Force White Ranger
Black Dragon Armor Mighty Morphin Yellow Ranger
Cenozoic Blue Ranger (Power Rangers 2017 Movie)
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid also features the following skins for certain characters. Additional purchases may be required to obtain these skins.
Armored Mighty Morphin Red Ranger (skin for Mighty Morphin Red Ranger)
Mighty Morphin Pink Ranger (skin for The Ranger Slayer)
Lord Drakkon Evolution II (skin for Lord Drakkon)
Mighty Morphin Green Ranger Version 2 (skin for Mighty Morphin Green Ranger)
The following characters have been revealed and are set for a release soon!
Zeo Gold Ranger (unannounced but revealed via promotional material)
Future content releases planned for the game include a “play against your friends” matchmaking option, more characters, more character skins, and more!
Stay up to date with Power Rangers Battle for the Grid by following PwrRngr on all of our social media accounts!
Go Go Power Rangers!