At Toy Fair 2020 we were given a demonstration of the upcoming Power Rangers Lightning Collection Dragon Dagger by Mona Hwang, Global Brand Development & Marketing for Power Rangers. The Dragon Dagger has the following features:
- 3 different modes of play (unofficial names)
- Ranger mode (allows you to press the buttons to play flute sounds). Playing the right sequence can unlock the Dragonzord (sound included)
- Play mode (pressing a button plays either the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song, the “Call the Dragonzord” summon theme, or “Command the Dragonzord” theme)
- Remix mode (pressing buttons allows you to play different remixes of the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers theme song)
- Flipping a switch will allow the Dragon Dagger to glow green as seen in the show
The item releases on August 1st, 2020 and is available to pre-order at HasbroPulse.com.